Brands are a lot like people, so the relationship between a brand and a consumer is similar to our interpersonal relationships. Just as someone would put effort into a personal relationship, a brand should put effort into its relationship with consumers.
Some people have a fierce devotion to their brands, camping outside to be first in line for a product release. This love for Brands is because, they maintain a High quality and durability in order to retain their prestige and market value.
Though Branded products are usually more expensive than non branded ones, they are a good investment because of superior quality and longevity. Well, that’s the basic criteria and prerequisite we look for before investing in any brand, keeping that in mind. Here’s a list of our favourite Brands.
- H & M for casuals, they have some really cool designs, are comfortable and retain a good quality for long.
- VanHuesen for Formals, – they have classy designs, great fitting and high Fabric quality which lasts for a long period of time.
- Versace – the smell lingers for longer and smells amazing
- Chanel Blue- my personal favourite, this one lingers on your clothes for days and the fragrance is masculine and amazing.
- Puma – durable, comfortable and they look great
- Metro– durable, affordable and excellent for daily rough use.
- Rado– looks classy and manly
- Citizen– affordable, looks masculine and is great for daily wear.
- Zara – the fit is amazing, designs are very trendy and price tags are affordable
- Forever 21– amazing designs, good fabric quality and have a young vibe to it
- Lifestyle– my personal favourite, great fit, stylish designs affordable price-tag
- Prada milano- amazing fragrance that isn’t too sweet,
- Marc jacob’s “Daisy dream” – my favourite perfume, very feminine and sweet fragrance.
- Bata – the most affordable and durable shoes
- Metro – very affordable stylish and can be worn in daily rough wear,
- Christian Louboutin – priced possession, nothing can look as classy as Louboutins.
- Mac– they have amazing eye makeup range,
- Loreal– affordable good quality makeup that you can use on a daily basis.
Read: Best Makeup
We do like and use many other brands besides listed above but these are our most preferable and favourite one.
The above mentioned brands fulfil the prerequisites of : Good quality, Durability, Style and affordability and hence are our favourites. Do let us know about your favourite brands as well.