Want to be noticed and admired for your breathtaking looks? If so, then you have to work your hardest to maintain healthy skin, and make-up that make the most of your looks. Nobody said it would be easy, but when every person in the room turns to stare at how amazing you look, you’ll know that the effort was worth it!
Take care of everyday upkeep. Scheduling time for hygiene makes sure you get it done, and (even better) helps you see yourself as a priority. Here are some basic guidelines:
- Wash your face twice daily. Even if you’re super exhausted at night, try to at least take off your makeup and use a moisturizer.
- Brush your teeth at least twice per day. Don’t brush more than that because the enamel on your teeth will start to wear. Try to floss every night, as well.
- Shower once a day, at least. That doesn’t mean you have to wash your hair once a day (and sometimes you shouldn’t — keep reading for more on that), but your body should be cleaned daily.
- Take care of your nails. Nails should be trimmed at least once a week; if you want, you can even try a manicure or a pedicure.
- Remove unwanted body hair regularly. Plucking eyebrows, shaving legs and armpits, and getting rid of other stray hairs doesn’t have to be part of your beauty routine. If it is, though, try to do it on a consistent schedule.
- Make sure you have clean laundry. Fresh clothes will both look better and make you feel more attractive.
Make your face look fantastic. Even if your hair and your clothes are just OK, how you take care of your face can push you from “pretty” to “drop-dead gorgeous.” Here’s how to make the most of your features, with or without wearing makeup:
- Glowing Skin In addition to washing and moisturizing twice a day, avoid breakouts by keeping your hands away from your face and sleeping on clean pillowcases. Spot-treat pimples using salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. Or, for a quick overnight fix, crush a few un coated aspirin tablets (the plain white ones), mix with a few drops of water, and leave the paste on any zits while you sleep.
- Shape your brows : Start by only plucking a few hairs, then see how it looks and remove more from there if necessary. For less painful plucking, avoid doing it during the week before your period. Or, you can hold ice cubes on your skin for a minute before you start tweezing.
- Wear makeup that suits your face. Check out some of the tutorials in or visit a department store for a consultation. (Most makeup counters will put makeup on you and teach you techniques for free, but it doesn’t hurt to ask).
- Follow the eyes-or-lips rule. If you wear makeup, focus the drama on either your eyes or your lips — not both. If you have a great pucker and wear red lipstick to make it look amazing, skip the heavy eyeliner and eyeshadow, and do one coat of mascara. If you want to highlight your eyes, go easy on the lips with a light stain or chapstick. Blusher works well too but not over the top!
- Be yourself : Don’t try to be someone you’re not. A boy or girl should like you for who you are not about what you look like. Just maintain good hygiene and you’re good to go.
So these were the best tips that can make you look gorgeous without having the need of a skinny body.